Get a Quote

1300 616 494

Call us or send us an email to get a quote!

Your request has been sent successfully. We will get back to you shortly. Close this notice.

Call us on 1300 616 494 or Send us an email to get a quote!


Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Get an insurance quote!

Insurance For Plumbers

1. Options to Pay by the month

2. Instant online cover – no paperwork

3. Portable Equipment cover options

Get an Instant Quote

Public Liability insurance*

There are many claim scenarios that can occur when you are out on a plumbing job, like slips, falls and accidently causing damaging to your client’s property. When you're working with clients and members of the public everyday, Public Liability insurance is worth considering.

Public Liability insurance is designed to provide protection for you and your plumbing business in the event a customer, supplier or a member of the public is injured or sustains property damage as a result of your negligent business activities and claims against you.

General Property*

As a plumber you rely on your specialised tools and equipment to get the job done. If they were to get damaged or were stolen, could you afford to replace them and still keep your business running like normal?

General Property (or Portable Equipment) insurance is designed to provide cover for specified items such as tools, business equipment or electronic items, or unspecified items of lower value.

Business Insurance*

Business insurance is intended to provide cover for your business contents, stock, tools and commercial premises when an insured event occurs (such as fire, storm, theft or even accidental damage).

A Business Insurance package can also cover your portable equipment, glass and for loss of revenue due to business interruption in specified circumstances.  In addition, cover is available for public liability, tax audit, employment practices and statutory liability risks.

Machinery Breakdown*

A machinery breakdown may cause a halt in your business operations affecting your business productivity. Machinery breakdown insurance covers the cost to repair or replace specified machinery following a breakdown.

Building and Contents*

If you own your business premises then you may want to consider Building and Contents insurance. Unpredictable events like a fire or theft could cause extensive damage to your building and/or contents.

These types of insurance are designed to respond if your building, business contents or stock are damaged as a result of a fire, storm, malicious activity or another defined event listed in the policy.


This cover is designed to provide protection in the event of breakage of internal and external glass and signage you own or for which you are legally responsible, at the insured premises.

Company information

RelyOn Insurance

Level 2, 338 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW 2000

1300 616 494

Open Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:30pm

*As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.