Get a Quote

1300 616 494

Call us or send us an email to get a quote!

Your request has been sent successfully. We will get back to you shortly. Close this notice.

Call us on 1300 616 494 or Send us an email to get a quote!


Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Get an insurance quote!

Insurance for Cafes

1. Instant online cover – no paperwork

2. Pay by the month options available

3. Choose from a range of covers, including Contents and Machinery Breakdown

Get an Instant Quote

Public Liability

Countless incidents can occur in the cafe environment from spills to accidentally damaging a customer’s personal belongings. When you’re dealing with a high-volume of customers and suppliers, it’s worth considering Public Liability insurance.
Public Liability insurance is designed to provide protection for you and your restaurant business in the event a customer, supplier or a member of the public is injured or sustains property damage as a result of your negligent business activities and claims against you.

Business Insurance

There are a variety of different types of insurance cover available, commonly combined into an insurance product referred to as business pack insurance. These are some of the main insurance products available for cafe businesses

Building and Contents

Building: Covers your building if it is damaged as a result of a fire, storm, malicious activity or another defined event listed in the policy.

Contents: Covers you for loss or damage to items such as business equipment, stock, plant and machinery, records and furniture belonging to you at the insured location (this does not include theft cover).


Glass: Cover for damage to the glass and signage at the insured business location.

Machinery Breakdown

Machinery breakdown insurance covers the cost to repair or replace specified machinery following a breakdown.

Business interruption

How would your cafe stay in business if it had to shut down for a period of time after a fire or another insurable event?

Business interruption insurance* provides cover for loss of income and increased costs of operating your business caused by a specified insured event (such as property damage or fire). It is also designed to help your business recover from an insured event by paying ongoing expenses (ie wages or rent).

Company information

RelyOn Insurance

Level 2, 338 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW 2000

1300 616 494

Open Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:30pm

*As with any insurance, cover will be subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the policy wording. The information contained on this web page is general only and should not be relied upon as advice.