Get a Quote

1300 616 494

Call us or send us an email to get a quote!

Your request has been sent successfully. We will get back to you shortly. Close this notice.

Call us on 1300 616 494 or Send us an email to get a quote!


Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Get an insurance quote!

Choose the cover that suits your business

To help you get insurance cover that suits your particular business, Relyon Insurance offer a number of different cover options so that you can select the right kinds of cover that you need.

Get an Instant Quote

Business Liability / Public Liability

If you have visitors coming to your premises and they were to injure themselves or your business activities were to cause damage to someone else’s property (onsite or offsite), you could be legally liable for damages. Public (or Business) Liability insurance is designed to provide protection for you and your business in the event a customer, supplier or a member of the public are injured or sustain property damage as a result of your negligent business activities

Business insurance*

This is an insurance package designed to provide cover for your business contents, stock, tools and commercial premises when an insured event occurs (such as fire, storm, theft or even accidental damage). A Business Insurance package can also cover your portable equipment, glass and for loss of revenue due to business interruption in specified circumstances.  In addition, cover is available for public liability, tax audit, employment practices and statutory liability risks.

Building and Contents

Unforeseen events at your premises could cause damage to your building and/or contents. Whether the damage is substantial or small, having insurance cover for Building and/ or Contents could help you get back on your feet quickly. These types of insurance are designed to respond if your building, business contents or stock are damaged as a result of a fire, storm, malicious activity or another defined event listed in the policy.


Broken glass at your business property could leave your premises vulnerable and be a safety concern. This cover is designed to provide protection in the event of breakage of internal and external  glass and signage you own or for which you are legally responsible, at the insured premises.

Business Interruption

No doubt your business relies on its income stream and if your operations were interrupted due to an unforeseen event this income stream may be affected. Business Interruption insurance provides cover for financial loss as a result of an interruption to your business caused by an insured event.


A burglary or even an attempted burglary could result in substantial loss or damage to your business. Theft insurance covers you against loss and damage as a result of theft or attempted theft from your business premises. Damage to the building, locks and safes as a result of an insured event will also be covered.


If your business holds cash it could be a target for thieves. Money cover is designed to protect you for loss or damage to your business money (which will include not only cash and cheques, but also items such as lottery tickets, gift cards, postal orders and stamps) whilst on your premises, in transit or temporarily stored in a private residence.

General Property

If your business relies on specific tools and equipment to operate, you should consider how you would replace them if they were damaged or stolen. Portable equipment (or general property) insurance is designed to provide cover for specified items such as tools, business equipment or electronic items, or unspecified items of lower value).

Machinery Breakdown

A machinery breakdown might mean a business breakdown which affects your business productivity. Machinery breakdown insurance covers the cost to repair or replace specified machinery following a breakdown.

Electronic Equipment

If your business relies on electronic equipment to operate, a breakdown of this equipment could cause a major disruption to your business. Electronic equipment insurance covers the cost to repair or replace specified electronic equipment following a breakdown.  You can also choose to insure the additional costs of working or data restoration expenses caused by a breakdown of electronic equipment.

Goods in Transit

If you are in the business of buying or selling items, it’s likely you will need to transport these items. Goods in Transit insurance covers loss of or damage to your goods (or in some circumstances goods you are responsible for) while in transit in Australia in a vehicle owned or operated by you, caused by an insured event such as collision, fire or theft.

Employee Dishonesty

Employees are entrusted with your stock, property and your accounts. If one of your employees stole from you or committed fraud, cover for Employee Dishonesty could protect you against the loss of money or contents.

Taxation Audit Costs

Even if your books are up to date and all correct, you could require the services of an accountant to help you through the process of an unexpected tax audit. Tax Audit Insurance covers a business for specified costs in the event that it is selected by the Australian Tax Office for auditing. The policy offers coverage for the costs of accountants and other nominated professional fees incurred in the course of an audit.

Company information

RelyOn Insurance

Level 2, 338 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW 2000

1300 616 494

Open Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 6:30pm